Agitated Nutsche Filter
Being a quality conscious organization, we are providing our client’s best quality gamut of Agitated Nutsche Filter which is a closed vessel designed to separate solid and liquid, the offered nutsche filter is developed by utilizing the finest grade components and advance technology in adherence with the set industry standards. Along with that, the offered nutsche filter can also be availed from us in customized options at market leading prices.
- Fully automatic
- Energy efficient
- Proper functioning
Other Details :
- The Agitated Nutsche Filter consists of a cylindrical shell with top dished and welded flat bottom.
- The base plate is stiffened by supports welded under the base plate.
- The base plate is having arrangement of bolting bar to hold the filter cloth.
- Suitable support mesh is provided under filter cloth to facilitate the flow of filtrate.
- Suitable nozzles are provided including Manhole and Side discharge nozzle.
- Solid bar is used for Agitator shaft and solid plate for blades made in specially “S” curved to take high torque generated during solid discharge and re-slurring operation.
- The unit consists of a totally enclosed and sealed cylindrical shell fitted with a agitator assembly which moves horizontally as well as vertically.
- The cylinder operates under pressure or vacuum or both.
- A filter plate with filter cloth is fitted at the bottom of the shell for separating liquids from solids.
- The cake is retained on top of the plate.
- The upward and downward movement of the agitator assembly is utilised for cake washing, compressing, drying and discharge of the cake.
- A vacuum pump connected to receiver is installed for discharging of liquids and vapour collection.
- The cylindrical shell can also be provided with a jacket.