Spin Flash Dryers
To fulfill the divergent needs of our valued clients, we are betrothed in offering Spin Flash Dryers. Use for continuous drying of cohesive and non-cohesive pastes, these dryers are developed by using supreme quality material & coated with powder from feed, which is viscous. Offered dryers are highly applauded for its flawless range. We are giving these dryers to our patrons in customized options.
- Require less maintenance
- Easy to operate
- High efficiency
Other Details :
- Function and principle of operation Spin Flash dryers are designed for continuous drying of cohesive and non-cohesive pastes and filter cakes, as well as high-viscosity liquids.
- The main components in a complete Spin Flash Drying System are a feed system, drying chamber, bag filler and Exhaust Blower.
- The feed system consists of a feed vat where a discontinuous flow of product is buffered and fragmented by an agitator prior to continuous drying.
- A variable speed feed screw (or pump in the case of fluid feed) forwards the product to the drying chamber.
- Drying chamber The disintegrater at the base of the drying chamber fluidizes product particles in a drying-efficient hot air flow pattern in which any wet lumps are rapidly disintegrated.
- Hot air is supplied by a temperature-controlled air heater and speed-controlled fan, entering the drying chamber at a tangent in order to establish a turbulent, whirling air flow.
- Airborne, fine particles pass through a classifier at the top of the drying chamber, while larger particles remain in the air flow for further drying and powdering.
- The drying chamber is rigidly designed to withstand pressure shock in the event of explosive combustion of flammable particles.
- All bearings are effectively protected against dust and heat.
- Bag filter Powder from the drying chamber is collected in a bag filler, while the outlet air leaves the system at the top via a suction fan.